In The Midst of Litter, There is Beauty

 Clean Environment


Straw In Water


Paper On Ground

Straw In Water






I chose my concept to be over environmental awareness and the theme focuses on litter. So, my images consist of litter found outside specifically in areas that look very nice. I want these images to represent that even though litter surrounds beautiful places, not all the time does the beauty cease to exist just because of trash. But, at the same time raising awareness for the environment and expressing my opinions over the positive impacts the environment receives when human pollution is not affecting it.

Comments

  1. girl u know i love ur work. the beauty and time you put into it is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ally, I appreciate your passion for environmental awareness and engaging this theme within your work. The image with the straw in the stream of water i think is interesting in the way that this unnatural object takes the same shape as natures long thin grass almost blending in with its surroundings in black and white. Also, you have great technical skills using depth of field and focusing in nicely to capture the impurities within the land.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for this comment. I always need to have a concept for my work because I want my audience to perceive it as I do. Or maybe just make known the importance of certain issues that surround our society.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Goals & Plans Update

Cool News!