All About Me



Hi there! My name is Alondra Villalba. I know, I know, my last name is hard to pronounce. Just call me Ally or AV. Let's see, if someone were to describe me in one word it would be, meticulous. I am a highly organized person when it comes to every aspect of my life. Because of this, I try to always have a plan for everything that revolves around my education and future endeavors. Not to mention, I am also a highly curious person who asks a lot of questions when it comes to things that spark an interest in my life. As a fine art photographer, I want to make a difference in the world with my work. I want my work to speak life into individuals. I am a dreamer with many dreams to accomplish. I've already set sailed and now it's time to see where my next adventure in life will be. So, join me as I tell you more about myself and my life plans.

I've been a nerd all my life and unfortunately have been bullied for it. Don't worry, I'm past all those gross memories! As a science nerd, my fortes are chemistry and physics. As a young girl, I dreamed of becoming a scientist working for NASA. My hobbies when I was younger were martial arts and painting. After watching The Karate Kid movie, I begged my parents to sign me up for karate. I was lucky enough to get my parents to do so and they took me to karate classes where I chopped wooden boards with my hands and beat up my sensei to get my next belt. 

As I mentioned before, I was bullied which in turn made me antisocial during middle school and high school. I was a really private person and always kept to myself. During my time in high school, I started writing every second I had the chance to. Poetry became an outlet to help me cope with the loss of my grandparents and cousins. I also started playing soccer during my sophomore and junior year where I met several girls that are still friends of mine till this day. I realized I didn't really enjoy running so I quit soccer because I was so over that! Volunteering became an important thing in my life when I joined an organization my junior year called, Green Team. I was on fire when it came to volunteering for my community because I always found myself wanting to make a difference. This kind of mindset has led to my pursuit of building rescue centers for dogs around the United States. I also love children so I would like to go to orphanages around the world to closely interact with them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goals & Plans Update

Cool News!