Goals & Plans Update



 (Siblings)

 (Dog: Toby)

 (Dog: Copper)


Goals:

At the beginning of the semester, I made a list of goals that I wanted to accomplish this spring. 

Here are the ones I was able to accomplish:

-Find Internship/Apply/Get Offer

-Build Successful Network Team

-Begin Grad School Process


I am glad I was able to set my mind to these goals and complete them by the end of the semester. I will be going to my internship this summer from June-August in Houston as a photographer for a special needs camp. 

I was able to build a more successful network by having regular meetings with my professors and receiving guidance for my future endeavors. I also had regular meetings with career development to help me begin the process of getting into grad school and which program I best fit in. 


Plans:

After the semester is over, I plan to relax for a bit before I get into something new again. I want to spend time with my family and live in the moment before I go off to my internship. During my internship, I plan to stay in touch with career development so that I can start having grad school requirements met. After my internship, I plan to take it easy before my last semester as a senior begins. I plan to prepare myself for the fall semester a week before it starts.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cool News!